Monday, August 12, 2013

Photos on Margret Merkley Hansen

Margret Merkley Hansen was Asher's youngest sister.
The following are my current compilation of photos pertaining more specifically towards her.

"Margret Merkley standing in background with nieces & nephews,
L-R Sarah & Ward Merkley (sibs), Aird & Harold Merkley (sibs)
Vernal, UT, maybe 1913"
From personal albums of David Ahrnsbrak
"Circa 1900- Margret Merkley on left,
girl on right unknown"
From personal albums of David Ahrnsbrak
Margret Merkley Hansen
From the personal albums of Lois Chatfield
"Keturah, Margret, and little Ellen"
From the personal albums of Lois Chatfield
"Birthday party for Marg and Aunt Marg, June 10"
From the personal albums of Sarah Nielsen
(Margret is on the far right, white-haired Keturah is in middle holding a baby.
Margret and her niece of the same name apparently shared the same birthdate.)
"Margret Hansen with Daniel*, 1944"
From personal albums of Ellen Fletcher
(*Not quite sure who Daniel is...)
"Margret Hansen in SLC"
From personal albums of Lois Chatfield
p.s. From the people I've talked to in collecting photos, Margret preferred her name spelled "Margret" rather than "Margaret".  Please correct me if I'm wrong...

4 comments:

  1. Ruthie! Please contact me at: sarahemeline@gmail.com I would LOVE to get together and scan what additional photos you have AND share with you what I have! I look forward to hearing back from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah I have posted some items that you might find interesting. Grandmother's Journal has some dates that are correct. You wrote awhile ago about two deaths of infants. Grandmother's Journal tells what happened. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are they posted... facebook?

    ReplyDelete